Lunes, Oktubre 21, 2013

Living on Your Own? Know the Budget.

When renting an apartment, the first thing you have to make sure is that you are capable or you are able to pay your rent and utilities each month. Budgeting may be a problem to most first time renters but keep in mind that this is just a simple challenge and you can move on from it in a few months’ time. Below are some of the things I personally did when I started living on my own in one of the SC Apartments.

1.    Cooking – Instead of going to restaurants or fast food chains, I took out the pots and pans and started cooking for myself. If you don’t know how to cook, always ask Google on how to cook a certain meal you want to eat.


2.    Walking or Riding a Bike– instead of riding a cab, I learned to use my legs more often to save some cash plus I was able to get some exercise.



3.    Welcome the Breeze- I sometimes skip using the ac and welcome the breeze on my window instead to deduct some bucks on my utility bills.


I know there are some several ways you can do to save money. But the best thing about this is being able to discipline yourself when it comes to saving some money.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento